Ready to start your future? Completing the Post-Secondary Scholarship Application is the first step. Please read the following information about applying to the scholarship program for the Spring 2020 semester.
Complete the Post-Secondary Scholarship Application and include the following:
– Two (2) letters of recommendation: one (1) Personal and one (1) Academic (from a teacher or professor who had the student in class or a tutor who worked with the student).
– Copy of most recent transcript (from High School or if currently enrolled in proposed School/Program).
– Copy of FAFSA application or summary report.
– Copy of acceptance letter or current class registration into proposed School/Program.
– Information on proposed Course of Study/School/Program (minimum enrollment of six credit hours required).
Spring 2020 Semester application period: November 15 – December 15, 2019
*If new applicant is a current college student and will not receive unofficial transcripts until after 12/15/19, student should still complete the application and submit it by 12/15/19. Student should upload a Word document in place of unofficial transcript in order to submit the application. Student should e-mail their unofficial transcript to post-secondary program coordinator, Erika Klotz, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12/31/19.
If you are a returning scholar, AFFCF’s post-secondary program coordinator will contact you with instructions on how to renew your scholarship using our new online system. Please expect to hear from her near the end of the current semester.
Each semester, returning scholarship recipients must provide AFFCF with the following:
– Copy of their most recent transcript displaying their grades from their most recent semester (unofficial is acceptable).
– Class registration for upcoming semester being requested (minimum enrollment of six credit hours required).
– If financial status has changed, provide AFFCF with an updated FAFSA report.
– If contact information has changed, provide AFFCF with updated e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number.
Spring 2020 renewal period: December 15 – 31, 2019
The application and renewal periods for the Spring 2020 semester are as follows:
FIRST-TIME APPLICANTS: NOVEMBER 15 – DECEMBER 15, 2019
Click here to apply. The last day for submission is December 15, 2019.
RETURNING SCHOLARS: DECEMBER 15 – 31, 2019
Renewal documentation to submit must include a copy of your transcript showing your Fall 2019 grades, class registration for Spring 2020 semester (minimum enrollment of six credit hours required), an updated financial aid and contact information (if applicable). Click here to renew. The last day for submission is December 31, 2019.