Ready to start your future? Completing the Post-Secondary Scholarship Application is the first step.
Complete the Post-Secondary Scholarship Application and include the following:
– Two (2) letters of recommendation: one (1) Personal and one (1) Academic.
– Copy of most recent transcript (from High School or if currently enrolled in proposed School/Program).
– Copy of FAFSA application or summary report.
– Copy of acceptance letter or current class registration into proposed School/Program.
– Information on proposed Course of Study/School/Program.
Fall 2019 Semester application period: June 1 – 30, 2019
If you are a returning scholar, AFFCF’s post-secondary program coordinator will contact you with instructions on how to renew your scholarship using our new online system. Please expect to hear from her near the end of the current semester.
Each semester, returning scholarship recipients must provide AFFCF with the following:
– Copy of their most recent transcript displaying their grades from their most recent semester (unofficial is acceptable).
– Class registration for upcoming semester being requested.
– If financial status has changed, provide AFFCF with an updated FAFSA report.
– If contact information has changed, provide AFFCF with updated e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number.
FALL 2019 renewal period: May 15 – 31, 2019
The application and renewal periods for the Fall 2019 semester are as follows:
RETURNING SCHOLARS: MAY 15 – 31, 2019
Renewal documentation to submit must include a copy of your transcript showing your Spring 2019 grades, class registration for Fall 2019 semester, an updated financial aid and contact information (if applicable). Click here to renew. The last day for submission is May 31, 2019.
FIRST-TIME APPLICANTS: JUNE 1 – 30, 2019
Click here to apply. The last day for submission is June 30, 2019.