Ready to start your future? Completing the Post-Secondary Scholarship Application is the first step.
Complete the Post-Secondary Scholarship Application and include the following:
– Two (2) letters of recommendation: one (1) Personal and one (1) Academic.
– Copy of most recent transcript (from High School or if currently enrolled in proposed School/Program).
– Copy of FAFSA application or summary report.
– Copy of acceptance letter or current class registration into proposed School/Program.
– Information on proposed Course of Study/School/Program.
Spring 2019 Semester SUBMISSION DEADLINE – December 21, 2018
If you are a returning scholar, AFFCF’s post-secondary program coordinator will contact you with instructions on how to renew your scholarship using our new online system. Please expect to hear from her by November 20, 2018. The renewal period will be between December 15 – 31, 2018. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE ONLINE SYSTEM UNTIL BEING INSTRUCTED TO DO SO.
Each semester, returning scholarship recipients must provide AFFCF with the following:
– Copy of their most recent transcript displaying their grades from their most recent semester (unofficial is acceptable).
– Class registration for upcoming semester being requested.
– If financial status has changed, provide AFFCF with an updated FAFSA report.
– If contact information has changed, provide AFFCF with updated e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number.
SPRING 2019 SUBMISSION DEADLINE – December 31, 2018
The deadlines for the Spring 2019 semester are as follows:
FIRST-TIME APPLICANTS DEADLINE: DECEMBER 21, 2018
Completed scholarship application packet consists of the fully completed scholarship application as well as all supplemental documentation listed on the last page of the application–including reference letters.
RETURNING SCHOLARS DEADLINE: DECEMBER 31, 2018
Renewal documentation to submit must include a copy of your current Fall 2019 grades, confirmation of class registration for Spring 2019, and if anything has changed, updated financial aid report from your academic institution and contact information.