Ready to start your future? Completing the Post-Secondary Scholarship Application is the first step.
Complete the Post-Secondary Scholarship Application and include the following:
– Letters of recommendation: (1) Personal and (2) Academic.
– Copy of most recent transcript (from High School or if currently enrolled in proposed School/Program).
– Copy of FAFSA application or summary report.
– Copy of acceptance letter or current class registration into proposed School/Program.
– Information on proposed Course of Study/School/Program.
FALL 2018 SUBMISSION DEADLINE – JULY 13, 2018
Each semester, returning scholarship recipients must provide AFFCF with the following:
– Copy of their most recent transcript displaying their grades from their most recent semester (unofficial is acceptable).
– Class registration for upcoming semester being requested.
– If financial status has changed, provide AFFCF with an updated FAFSA report.
– If contact information has changed, provide AFFCF with updated e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number.
FALL 2018 SUBMISSION DEADLINE – JULY 6, 2018
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
When your scholarship application packet is complete, you can submit it in any of these ways:
- E-mail it to AFFCF at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax it to AFFCF at (623) 487-3392
- Mail it to AFFCF’s office at 360 E. Coronado Rd., Suite 190 in Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Drop it off in-person at AFFCF’s office at 360 E. Coronado Rd., Suite 190 in Phoenix, AZ 85004
The deadlines for the Fall 2018 semester are as follows:
FIRST-TIME APPLICANTS – July 13, 2018
Completed scholarship application packet consists of the fully completed scholarship application as well as all supplemental documentation listed on the last page of the application–including reference letters.
RETURNING SCHOLARS – July 6, 2018
Renewal documentation to submit must include a copy of your current Spring 2018 grades, confirmation of class registration for Fall 2018, and if anything has changed, updated financial aid report from your academic institution and contact information.