apply for an award
Award Application Checklist
Before submitting your award application, did you…
- Review the Award Guidelines section of our website?
- Complete all required fields, which are marked by a red asterisk?
- Complete the caregiver, child and DCS/tribal caseworker information?
- Upload, email or fax (623.487.3392) supporting documentation (a flyer, brochure, screenshot from website or letter from the vendor that shows the cost of what is being requested)?
- Double-check the e-mail and phone number for the DCS caseworker? AFFCF cannot continue processing the application until receiving confirmation from DCS that the child is currently a ward of the court in Arizona.
- Complete the Vendor Name section with the name of the vendor providing the requested services. AFFCF makes the check payable to the vendor?
Once the application is submitted, an automatic confirmation e-mail is sent to the caregiver e-mail, which contains a 5-digit application number and the exact date/time the application was received by AFFCF. If the applicant did not receive a confirmation e-mail when filling out the form online.