of granting $1.5 million in awards
to children in foster care in 2018.
Did You Know?
Of every dollar donated
88% goes to programs
6% goes to administration
6% goes to fundraising
We are committed to being good stewards of the funds we receive and ensuring our goal to reach every child in Arizona’s foster care.
What exactly your gift to AFFCF does? To give you an idea, we created this list:
- Buys class pictures for a child who’s never had them
- Provides an incentive for a Keys to Success youth for retaining three months of employment or getting good grades
- Pays for soccer registration to a child who has never played a team sport
- Provides interview clothing and/or appropriate work attire to a Keys to Success participant
- Provides tutoring for a child who is below grade level
- Pays for a food handler’s permit, background check and/or a bicycle and three months of bus passes for a Keys to Success participant to obtain and maintain employment
- Allows a talented young girl
to attend theater camp
- Provides six months of services to a participant in the Keys to Success program
The Gift of Childhood
Thank you for giving the gift of childhood. Your donation may qualify for an Arizona state tax credit under the Foster Care Tax Credit. The maximum amount allows is up to $500 for individual filers and up to $1,000 for joint filers. Please consult your tax professional for complete details on the Arizona Foster Care Tax Credit. AFFCF’s tax ID is 86-0468850. For those who prefer to mail in a donation, you can download our Printable Donation Form here.
Your gift to AFFCF can also help us complete one of two challenges offered by our friends at the T.W. Lewis Foundation. Learn more here.
Donate by Phone
Donate by Mail
may send your gift
by mail to:
360 E. Coronado Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85004